- Waking up with aches and pains.
- Constant tossing and turning.
- The mattress is beginning to show signs of sagging and deep indents.
- You just simply want an upgrade.
- There’s a can’t-be-missed-sale you heard of!
- They have a longer lifespan than other mattresses (except for the airbeds, which are marginally more durable)
- They conform notably to relieve some pain and pressure
- They have good motion isolation (you will barely feel your partner move), and they are quiet (unlike spring mattresses which squeak after a while)
- They sleep cooler than synthetic mattresses (e.g.: PU foam and memory foam)
If you like the sound of all of the above, perhaps we’ll take it one step further and tell you the pros of buying a Heveya mattress (available from European Bedding).
- All their latex mattresses and pillows are made from the sap of organically and sustainablly grown rubber trees in Sri Lanka
- Each mattress contains only latex. No glue. No metal. No synthetics.
- 100% latex mattresses are the only types which are naturally resistant to dust mites. Latex is an inhospitable environment for dust mites to thrive in.
- Heveya mattresses come with removable covers that can be dry-cleaned as often as desired so as to minimise bed-bugs.
European Bedding is located on the 2nd floor of 32 Eng Hoon Street in the hip Tiong Bahru area.
Find out more on the website HERE. Or call them on +65 6735 6658.
Editor’s note: after a week’s trial on the medium-density firmness of the Heveya 100% organic latex mattress (along with a soft and a medium density pillow), the verdict is that this particular latex mattress is ultra comfortable, super silent and extremely cool in our tropical weather, even without the air-con on. I got a sound sleep from the first night and found my self tossing a lot less. I also woke feeling a lot more refreshed than I did with my old ten year old spring-coil mattress. Perhaps it’s because it’s new. This post will be updated as the years go on.